Our websites are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of our websites by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using our websites you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Content Ownership and Permissions
Our websites and their content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Skillovation and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the content. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise in or to any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Skillovation or its licensors.
Skillovation does not monitor all activity on its websites but reserves the right to do so.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
• Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
• Disclosing a password or permitting a third-party to use a password or failing to notify Skillovation if a password is compromised;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
• Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
• Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
• Hijacking all or any part of the website content, deleting or changing any website content, or linking to the websites without our specific written permission.
(b) General Rules.
Users agree to use the websites only for lawful purposes. Users may not use the websites to post, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates Skillovation, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, or a third-party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
Skillovation has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as it deems appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Skillovation will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(d) Termination of Usage
It is strictly prohibited to disrupt or damage our websites, their contents or their security measures or to harass or disparage Skillovation or our products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through our websites.
ANY USE OF THE Skillovation WEBSITES IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CONSTITUTES TRESPASS AND/OR INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF Skillovation AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.